Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Finnish Husband

Well crap. Now that I'm leaving Finland the fates have decided that I was to finally find my Finnish husband. He doesn't know about our marriage, as we've technically never met, but in my mind we're quite happy and in love. Introducing Paradise Oskar aka Axel Ehnström aka my husband. We're going to make some beautiful blonde babies someday.

In all seriousness though, who knew the Finn's were hiding such precious, musical gems! Paradise Oskar was in some Eurovision contest, though I can't figure out if he won or not. I actually can't even figure out what the concept of this show is. Someone care to explain it to me?

In the meantime, enjoy the blessings of my husband's voice.



By the way, this video was filmed in the Kaisaneimi Botanical Gardens, which happens to be my most favorite place in Helsinki (I'll do a blog post about it soon!). Further proof that we are meant to be. This is what destiny looks like, people.

1 comment:

  1. okay so no, he didn't win, he came in like what, 20th place out of 24? :D
    And the point of eurovisions is that european countries compete each year with one songs per country, and the public votes. It has been going on sicne like 1961 i think, I personally love it! :D Finland sucks in these competitions and nowadays it's just that neighbouring countries vote for each other sooo..
    ps. I miss you! we need to have some send off party or something like that before you go to Paris! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...